Home

Home
My little corner of the world

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Today is Andrew's Birthday!!! Yea!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday, Andrew!!!!
Well being that birthdays tend to put the kids into an automatic sugar induce craze I didn't accomplish much to day. Other then maintaining absolutely no control over the chaos these 8 kiddos can produce. So I will post a few older outfits that I made. 



Awe!!! My sweet little boys. I loved (and still do) to dress them alike, but Benjamin didn't like everyone thinking they were twins. Because he is older by a whole 9 months and 7 days. LOL So I decided that coordinating was even better. These outfits were made for a Walt Disney World Dinner with the characters. Matthew is in the black vest with white Mickey pockets and Benjamin is in the white vest with black Mickey pockets.  I really loved the way these turned out I only wish I had known to take pictures of the outfits alone. In those days I hadn't even thought about making outfits for other people or even displaying my work. I was just enjoying trying to keep up with my quickly growing family. 

Here is a shot of the girls with Prince Charming. They also had dresses for their Teddy bear and doll. 

Which Benjamin ended up falling for the bear and right then and there began his request for matching outfits for every stuffy and doll he owns. Poor kid takes right after me, hee hee.

 Of course I didn't want them to go to dinner in black and white outfits without LARGE tarps protecting their clothes (giggling okay LOL at my own perfectionists ways) So I decided to embroider Mickey icons and their names on paint smocks that I could easily clean. Oh and that one paid off twice that vacation.We discovered if you turn them around and throw a cute bucket hat on the kid they work great for on the go rain gear. 

Well I am being beckoned to mommy duty, so as always THANK YOU for reading my blog. Have a wonderful and blessed night.

I will post again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment