Home

Home
My little corner of the world

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Camera Capers

Okay so the other day I was playing with the baby (Rory) and decided to get a few pictures. 



All was going very well. Rory was enjoying herself and I was LOVING the chance to get some pictures for her album. Shockingly all of the other kids were entertaining themselves. Until.......


 Cassie-the Ham saw the camera and needed to get in on the action. 
Not to be out hammed Benjamin felt the need to strike a pose.  LOL

Miss Tori saw an opportunity to be cheesy, and my lap is now getting very full and MAN are this kids heavy! But wait.....
here comes Matty and ...
Molly followed by .....
Andrew and finally .....

Michael was the last to join and at this point I have two thoughts running through my head. 1. I really need to figure out how I am going to get my legs unburied, I am sooooo out numbered. and 2. WOW Ikea makes a solid sectional! LOL
It is moments like this that reminds me of the important things in life like remembering to stop and enjoy those impromptu family moments that create memories for all of us. 



Thank you for taking the time to read a little bit about my little corner of the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment