Home

Home
My little corner of the world

Monday, December 6, 2010

Sorry for the LONG pause in my posts.

HELLO AGAIN!!!!!!
Wow that feels good, I locked myself out of my account and haven't been able to post for way too long. So Woo Hoo!!! I am back and ready to continue to share my little courner of the world with you.

Tonight I would love to show you a few of the projects I have been working on since I last posted.


This is Cassie's birthday outing. She turned 2 and Dora (one of her new favorites) was having a birthday party at the mall so that is where we headed to celebrate too.




This is a little better picture of her dress looked like. She loved it because it was the perfect swoosh for dancing all day long.







While we were at the mall that day I was going to drop off this shirt that I made for the son of a friend of mine who was headed out to the Curious George Live show. I am so organized that I forgot to take a picture to share with you guys until I got to the mall. Thanks to the Mall of America for the lovely bench to use as a prop in this picture. Lol






Okay so I will leave you tonight with a creation of a different medium ........


But one the kids like probably better then my sewing ones.



Thank you for reading my blog. Have a wonderful and blessed day.


No comments:

Post a Comment